Pages

Tuesday 16 October 2018

Term 4 Goals and Expectations

Term 4 Goals and Expectations
Walt: use correct sentences to help structure our writing.



Introduction:

Term three holidays have just ended and now it is term 4. The topic for this term is Te Wa Toi. Te Wa Toi means the art of art. But we prefer it's time for art.



Whats on:

This term there are lots of things on. I am looking forward to all of them. These are all of the things that are on this term: Art, Film festival, Animation, Year 6 camp, Prize giving dance and Athletics


Goals:


This term I want to finishing my work on time. Passing my test is one of my goals. Cleaning the school is also something that is a good thing to do.



Learning:

Art is one of my favorite things to do and that is that korero for this term. Paris is a beautiful place full of art and I would love to study it. Artist to me are based on paris my second favorite continent. Galleries remind me of beautiful thing like flowers.


Conclusion:

This term I am so excited for what is going on. I am also hoping that I will be able to achieve all of my goals for this term. This term I am also really excited for learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment