Pages

Tuesday 23 October 2018

Who am I?.

Who am I?

Walt: create a structured recount with correct tenses and punctuation.


Today my class played a game of who am I. If you don’t know what who am I is it is a game where you have to write someone's name on a piece of paper. Then you put this on your partners head and help them guess who it is.

Miss Parrant's instructions were we had to get a piece of paper and write someone’s name on it. Then we gave this piece of paper to our partner and they had to guess who it was. We were only allowed to use yes and no to answer questions.

Next we got our partners and grabbed a piece of paper off miss Parrant. Then we all spreaded out around the classroom so knowoneelese could tell us what’s on our head.

My partner Jerreka could not guess who she was. Jerreka got really nervous and had wasted 8 minutes guessing who she was.Jerreka had Justin Timberlake. She had know idea it was him. She exploded with joy and happiness when she got is right.

When it was all over we sprinted to Miss Parrant and gave her a our piece of paper. I felt really happy that Jerreka found out who she was just in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment